Perform a variety of administrative, secretarial, and reception tasks to support efficient operations within the administrative and accounting areas of the agency.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Executive Director in administrative support activities related to board/committee management, contract management, presentations, and file management for documents of a permanent, legal or confidential nature. Supports other management staff in like activities as requested.
2. Assist in completing intake calls by collecting information from the client, via telephone or face to face, and then scheduling appointment.
3. Assist accounting in opening and closing case files utilizing our electronic database, processing monthly statements, completing daily deposits, and other related duties as assigned.
4. Provide back up for the receptionist by receiving clients, phone calls, etc. to ensure coverage during scheduled office hours.
1. Plan and prepare for various agency meetings to include monitoring attendance, arranging conference rooms, ordering food, prepare and distribute necessary documents.
2. Other duties as assigned.
No direct supervisory responsibility
Training and Experience:
Requires training and work experience that demonstrates advance skills in MS Office, database software, problem solving, analysis, and the ability to be self-directed with minimal supervision. Desire an associate’s degree in related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must possess advanced skills and literacy in MS Office software to perform assigned tasks accurately in, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must possess numeric aptitude, highly developed organizational and analytical skills, the ability to function with minimal supervision to manage large volumes of complex and confidential information, be detail-oriented with excellent follow-through ability, self-motivated, and flexible to changing priorities.
Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle for use as needed to complete assigned work errands.
Must be able to regularly talk, hear, sit, and perform keystrokes to enter data entry with speed to ensure work is completed in a timely fashion. Requires physical ability to routinely handle normal office materials and tools including frequently filing, lifting, and reaching; ability to move throughout office areas to complete work assignments.
Exposure to normal office heating and cooling systems and chemicals used for normal office equipment.