Perform a variety of administrative and secretarial duties to support the efficient operations of the Family Involvement Strategies program. Position will require working with families in the coordination of services provided by the Family Involvement Strategies team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Perform comprehensive administrative and secretarial duties including but not limited to maintaining filing systems, completing database entry, taking notes during meetings, compiling reports, and scheduling meetings.
2. Complete all assigned documentation and prepare paperwork related to supporting the facilitators/coordinators for the Family Involvement Strategies program.
3. Enter and process data to ensure various reports and forms are completed accurately and within established deadlines. Requires communicating with staff as needed to ensure information is received and entered properly.
Other duties and responsibilities
1. Attend meetings as directed.
2. Work a schedule that is responsive to the program needs, which may include evening and weekend hours.
3. All other duties as assigned by the Program Supervisor.
No direct supervisory responsibility
Training and Experience:
Requires training and work experience that demonstrates advance skills in MS Office, database software, problem solving, analysis, and the ability to be self-directed with minimal supervision. Desire an associate’s degree in related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must possess advanced skills and literacy in MS Office software to perform assigned tasks accurately in, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must possess numeric aptitude, highly developed organizational and analytical skills, the ability to function with minimal supervision to manage large volumes of complex and confidential information, be detail-oriented with excellent follow-through ability, self-motivated, and flexible to changing priorities.
Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle for use as needed to complete assigned work responsibilities.
Must be able to regularly talk, hear, sit, and perform keystrokes to enter data entry with reasonable speed to ensure work is completed. Requires physical ability to routinely handle normal office materials and tools including frequently filing, lifting and reaching; ability to move throughout office areas and clients’ private homes to complete work assignments.
Exposure to normal office heating and cooling systems and chemicals used for normal office equipment.