This position exists to provide program development and overall management of the Clinical Academy and its’ participants. Further, the position will provide clinical supervision for Academy participants as well as licensure supervision for FSR staff advancement.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Initial development of the Clinical Academy program, curriculum, and materials.
2. Establish strong relationships with university and college systems currently and potentially referring students into the Academy.
3. Coordinate all training for Academy participants and FSR employees as deemed appropriate.
4. Provide overall clinical supervision and management of Clinical Academy participants including assuring respective school requirements are met.
5. Collaborate with internal program supervisors on participant rotations, task supervision, and learning opportunities.
6. Teach seminars within the Academy curriculum.
7. Review and sign off on all billable documentation created by Academy participants ensuring program guidelines and appropriate statutes are followed.
8. Ensure Academy participants are knowledgeable and complying with ethical and best practice standards.
9. Provide licensure supervision for assigned FSR staff.
10. Comply with professional ethics and standards and remain current with professional licensure requirements.
Other duties and responsibilities
1. Attend supervisory sessions and other meetings as directed.
2. Work an agreed upon schedule that supports the overall needs of the Clinical Academy which may include evening hours on a regular basis.
3. All other duties as assigned by the Director of Clinical Services.
Participants within the Clinical Academy and other assigned employees for licensure supervision only.
Training and Experience:
A Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in Minnesota is required. Must be qualified as a supervisor through current Minnesota licensing board. Five years’ experience post-graduate, plus experience in program development, management and supervision. Must show competence in written, verbal communications, and public speaking.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong leadership qualities and demonstrated clinical skills. Possess the ability to work effectively with all client and professional populations. Ability to work within a team environment, and effectively communicate with colleagues, co-workers, and community partners. Must possess computer literacy skills, preferably in Microsoft Office. Spanish language skills a plus.
Willingness and ability to work additional time if needed to meet critical deadlines.
Must be able to regularly talk, hear, sit, and perform keystrokes to enter data with reasonable speed to ensure work is completed. Requires physical ability to routinely handle normal office materials and tools, filing, lifting, reaching and ability to move throughout office areas to complete work assignments.
Regular exposure to normal office/class room environments and equipment.